Building resilience, managing stress
A 4 week mindfulness course
Working with anxiety and stress
- Anxiety and fear
- What does stress do in the body?
- How do we create stress?
- Creating resources through learning
- Tips for inner resources to meet stress and build resilience
- Pause to be mindful. Be aware of what is happening around you and inside you. Stay present.
- Acknowledge feelings as they are there. Allow them to be there.
- Calm the body – take 3 breaths where the exhale is longer than the inhale (keep that comfortable).
- Notice that you’re basically alright right now.
- Eat well
- Stay active
- When you go out, stay grounded.
- Develop agency: learn more about what you feel threatened by, so that you have a balanced picture.
to download right click and choose ‘save link as’
- Talk – how we experience stress and what to do with it, 20mins
- Practice – let be, let go, let in, 13mins
”In the beginning nothing comes, in the middle nothing stays, in the end nothing goes.Milarepa